|Position:||Shipping and Receiving Clerk|
Laciny Bros., Inc., a custom fabrication company, is seeking a full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our team! Since 1916, Laciny Bros. has specialized in custom fabrication that demands creativity, precision, and quality craftsmanship.
Laciny Bros., Inc. offers a fast paced, rewarding work environment working with highly customized, high-end machinery - if you have the skills and passion for the industry, this is the position for you!
- Safely unload raw materials from a variety of trucks throughout the day
- Maintain inventory
- Packaging and weighing items
- Printing shipping labels and postage
- Inspect and prepare shipments
- Obtain process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them and assisting clients with pick up items
- Maintain a clean company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff to help manage the shipments
- Keeping accurate records of materials shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports
Candidate must pass drug screening and background check.
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Ability to safely operate shop machinery such as forklifts and various rigging equipment
- Ability to reliably enter critical operational data in business data base
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and cleanliness
- Integrity and exemplary customer care
- Strong Computer Skills
- Potential to learn other fabrication skills for upward mobility
- Detail-oriented and multitasking skills