Submit Your Resume
|Position:||Fabrication Lead Man|
- Have a good, working knowledge of and adequately perform all aspects of metal fabrication. Including but not limited to shearing, waterjetting, rolling, forming, braking, welding, machining and polishing various metal raw stock.
- Support the Shop Supervisor in overseeing critical tasks in the shop according to the policies laid out in the Laciny Bros. handbook.
- Perform daily fabrication tasks, in a lead man capacity, by overseeing, mentoring and supporting other staff members.
- Inspect jobs throughout the various fabrication processes, including final inspection prior to delivery or installation.
- Support the existing Shop Supervisor and fill in as necessary.
- Must have 15+ years experience in all aspects of custom metal fabrication, including welding, forming, braking, and cleaning stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum.
- Must have 10+years of MIG, TIG, and Stick Welding experience. At least 5+ years of stainless-steel welding in sanitary applications.
- Must have 7+ years of blueprint reading, including creating cut lists and fabricating parts from assembly drawings.
- Must have 5+ years of Press Brake experience including laying out flat patterns from raw sheet or plate stock.
- Must have 5+ years of Rolling experience including laying out flat patterns from raw sheet or plate stock.
- Must be familiar with stainless steel grinding and polishing.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of machine shop activity. No experience is required, but familiarity is required.
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus, but must be able to lead by example. Must possess leadership qualities gained through knowledge, on the job expertise, and respect for the craft.
- Must be a dedicated team player, capable of setting and achieving long term goals within a single company.