Submit Your Resume
Laciny Bros., Inc., a custom fabrication company, is seeking a full-time Engineer Manager to join our team. Since 1916, Laciny Bros. has specialized in custom fabrication that demands creativity, precision, and quality craftsmanship.
Laciny Bros., Inc. offers a fast paced, rewarding work environment, specializing in highly customized, high-end products and equipment, primarily for the food/beverage and pharmaceutical industries. As a custom job shop, we find ourselves on the cutting edge of technology, providing creative services in a wide variety of industries and applications.
- Design and solid model parts and assemblies using the latest 3D CAD software such as Solidworks and/or Inventor
- Interact with customers during all stages of various projects
- Work directly with team of engineers during concept generation, budgeting, detail development, shop fabrication and final installation/integration
- Manage, mentor and collaborate with a small group of engineers and designers in a team oriented environment
- Report directly to the President and Vice President of Laciny Bros., without any corporate bureaucracy
- Enjoy being strategically involved and challenged by a wide variety of applications in various industries. Demonstrating creative mechanical problem solving and thinking must be strong personal attribute as it will be required on a daily basis
An ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 15 years designing and fabricating custom machinery, from conception to integration
- The candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of all fabrication processes in a shop environment
- Must possess an expert level of comprehension regarding machine design, pneumatic and electro-mechanical components and controls logic
- Demonstrated ability to think “outside of the box” and has proven creative success
- Skilled in the latest 3D CAD software such as Solidworks and/or Inventor
- Demonstrated experience designing/fabricating manufacturing equipment with emphasis on sanitary design principles for the food/beverage and pharmaceutical industry
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast pace, exciting, team-based work environment with an emphasis on creativity, quality, precision and a keen attention to detail
- Shown ability to interact with customers while conducting onsite tasks and information gathering, at the customer's facility and in a professional manner.
- Has Interest, ability and willingness to lead, mentor and manage (4-5) engineering project managers in various ways
- Competitive Pay
- Year-end bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Year-end Profit Sharing for vested employees
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan for vested employees