Laciny Bros., a custom fabrication company, is seeking a full-time controls engineer to join our team! Since 1916, Laciny Bros. has specialized in custom fabrication that demands creativity, precision, and quality craftsmanship.
We offer a fast paced, rewarding work environment working with highly customized, high-end machinery - if you have the skills and passion for the industry, this is the position for you!
- Design, develop, fabricate and test custom mechanical and electromechanical systems for the pharmaceutical, food/beverage, material handling and packaging industries.
- Assist in project management, including onsite client interaction and data collection, assistance in concept generation and quoting.
- Design control panel layouts and oversee/assist in panel builds and wiring.
- Design and program PLC's and assist in system installation and start up.
- Fast pace, exciting work environment with an emphasis on teamwork, creativity, precision and keen attention to detail.
- Potential for upward mobility/career development with the mechanical/industrial automation fields.
An ideal candidate has:
- 5 years of experience within the automation field.
- Demonstrated proficiency with designing electrical panels and programing PLC's.
- Demonstrated capability to investigate, assess, troubleshoot and integrate mechanical solutions to problems or objectives.
In addition, an Ideal Candidate:
- Can interact with clients in a detailed and professional manner.
- Works well within a team atmosphere and takes on diversified roles without hesitation.
- Enjoys working in a hands-on shop environment designing/building projects.
- Is mechanically inclined and not afraid to take on challenges!
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Yearend Bonuses
- Profit sharing and 401k offered
- How many years of automation experience do you have?
- How many years of electrical panel design and PLC programing experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in St. Louis, MO?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Candidate must pass a drug screening and background check.