Laciny Bros., a custom fabrication company, is seeking a full-time CNC Machinist to join our team! Since 1916, Laciny Bros. has specialized in custom fabrication that demands creativity, precision, and quality craftsmanship.
We offer a fast paced, rewarding work environment working with highly customized, high-end machinery - if you have the skills and passion for the industry, this is the position for you!
An ideal candidate has:
- CNC and Programming experience
- An ability to run a three axis Okuma Machining Center
- An ability to program in Mastercam
- Demonstrated ability to program, setup and operate mills, lathes, drill presses and additional machine shop equipment to produce parts using engineered drawings
- Experience working with various metals, primarily stainless steel
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Yearend Bonuses
- Profit sharing and 401k offered
Candidate must pass a drug screening and background check.