Submit Your Resume
Laciny Bros., Inc., a custom fabrication company, is seeking a full-time automation engineer to join our team! Since 1916, Laciny Bros. has specialized in custom fabrication that demands creativity, precision, and quality craftsmanship.
Laciny Bros., Inc. offers a fast paced, rewarding work environment working with highly customized, high-end machinery - if you have the skills and passion for the industry, this is the position for you!
An ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of experience in a fabrication environment/shop, experience with custom machine design, mechanical systems and/or electro-mechanical equipment design
- 3-5 years of demonstrated automation experience
- Skill within the latest CAD software: Solidworks and/or Inventor
- Experience designing/fabricating manufacturing equipment with emphasis in automation and/or sanitary design principles.
In addition, an ideal candidate is:
- Able to interact with clients in a detailed and professional manner
- Capable of completing work on challenging projects
- Able to work will within a team atmosphere and take on diversified roles without hesitation
- Hands on and comfortable in a shop environment
- Competitive Pay
- Year-end bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing and 401K Offered
- Candidate must pass drug screening and background check.